Rent to Own (RTO) is committed to the privacy and security of the personal information of all those that visit our website or provide information via other digital or non-digital platforms.
Your personal information includes but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your NRC
- Your TPIN
- Your address
- Your age
- Information related to your income
- Information related to your assets and liabilities
- Information related to your employment
- Information related to your quality of life
- Information related to your contract with RTO or another party
In short, any information that RTO knows about you will be regarded as your personal information.
Personal information is requested and collected by RTO for one or more of the following reasons:
- To ensure that the products and services offered or recommended by RTO are best suited to your unique needs and circumstances.
- To inform you about new products, services, or promotions which we feel may be of interest.
- To provide potential providers of finance with information required to make an informed decision regarding the provision of credit and other financial services.
- To comply with accounting, legal, or regulatory requirements, including the provision of required information to relevant tax authorities and credit reference bureaus.
- To provide current and potential stakeholders with demographic, livelihood, and contract information when requested or required. In cases whereby your personal information is shared with a current or potential stakeholder, the information will be anonymized or your verbal and/or written consent will first be obtained.
RTO will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose without your express verbal or written permission to do so, or unless we are permitted and/or obligated to do so by law.
RTO also commits that no personal information will be shared with a third party without the signing of a suitable Non-Disclosure Agreement, and to the maintaining of appropriate physical, technological, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your personal information is not erroneously shared with or accessed by third parties.